Circle Connection Trainings provide theory, facilitation practice and reflection. Participants gain skills in listening, calling for silence when needed, brainstorming ideas, organizing actions, creating rituals and the art of creating a sacred space. Our events focus on shared leadership, collaboration and fun, with the goal of making a positive difference in the world.
We offer several types of trainings and events:
- Full-day and half-day introductory programs
- Semi-annual 3-day The Magnificence of Circle™ Expos and Retreats
- Making a Difference Dinners
- Regional Action Circle Trainings/Retreats
- Customized programs tailored for your organizations specific needs
Circle Connections Trainings give you the tools to start your own sacred circle by providing the theory and practice of circle facilitation that ensures your circles and circular gatherings are successful. These trainings are spirit-filled, creative, empowering and fun.